New Website Plan
This plan is geared towards business who are just starting up, or who has not had a web presence before. This is the perfect plan to get you started, it is affordable, and gets you the most value services to get your business online fast, professionally and using the most up to date technology currently available. If you choose this plan, your plan is 12 months in agreement to complete payment or you can pay in full also if you prefer, just contact us for a full priced invoice. Billing occurs monthly through our payment systems.
Your plan options includes the following services:
- Maximum of 5 or 10 pages designed and developed (i.e Home, About, Contact, Services, Product)
- Managed WordPress hosting and Domain Name transfer or registration and/or SSL certificate (+$24.95 per month)
- Logo (delivered by Graphics Design Partner)
- Website Support and Development after you website is live – choose the hours and pricing that suits your business
- Website Maintenance Only (Core Updates, Add-on updates, Backups and Testing)
- Ecommerce Support (Woo-commerce management)
- Introduction to Google Shopping/Ads – 3 month free trial! Pricing not included in this plan. If you stay with the platform after the trial, seperate billing will be sent via Invoice.
- Complementary Google Analytics/XML Sitemaps Integrations
- Facilitate and manage Web Hosting
- Facilitate and manage Domain Name
- Facilitate and manage SSL Certificate
If you would like any additional services, they can be arranged and added to your plan and purchased separately. We hope you find a plan that suits your business requirements and budget! If we didn’t achieve this than please do not hesitate to contact us for further configuration to your plan.
You may setup your plan now through our website, or contact us to place your order over the phone.
Further information on additional options:
- Website Support and Development: includes all technical support requests for your platform, training, redesign requests and development of your website including new or existing content, system upgrades and integrations with third parties.
- Maintenance: includes platform core updates, add-on updates, a full monthly database and website backup securely offsite, and testing of all upgrades for compatibility or system errors.
- SEO: includes implementation of a SEO integration platform, keyword research, custom description and title implementation, applicable meta data, social integrations, sitemap implementation. Google webmaster, tag manager, analytics implementation. Assistance with Google MyBusiness setup. Assistance with Google Ads setup and management.
- Ecommerce Support: includes support of implementing, maintaining and optimising your Ecommerce platform. Tasks such as adding/editing products, sales and discounts, user management and integration and support of payment and shipping gateways.
What People Are Saying About Simply WordPress Sydney
Our reviews are tresures and we love to make sure you have the best possible experience with us, see what some of our happy customers have said....
“I’m giving Simply WordPress Sydney full stars. We are very pleased with the assistance Matt has given us, he is very genuine and understanding of his clients needs. We were very overwhelmed and frustrated with the mess we had, Matt stepped in and delivered amazingly with what he was given. We highly recommend his services. “
“Matthew did a wonderful job on my website. He understood my brief and efficiently carried out my requirements to the letter. He was patient, professional and met an aggressive timeline. I highly recommend Simply WordPress Sydney for any web design needs.“
“Matthew has been very knowledgeable and patient with setting up my husbands website and repairing mine. He is very professional and I thoroughly recommend his services if you are looking to revamp or create a new digital presence , Thanks Matt“